HK HT HG Holden Nationals
BATHURST NSW 2021
Celebrating 50 years of the HG Holden
The tentative dates are 29,30,31 Oct 2021
Part 1: 11am – 4pm Entrant Registration, Scrutineering / Meet & Greet Event
– Registration & Scrutineering if required, ready for Sunday. Enter the centre of the track opposite Rydges hotel. Come check in early to avoid the rush and then relax or go check into accommodation.
– Meet and greet in the rear pit area of the Mt Panorama Pit Complex.
– Market style food stalls set up in the rear pit area 12pm-8pm.
– Entrants can cruise the circuit at their leisure and get photo opportunities on the track.
Part 2: 4:30pm Group Photo in Pit Lane
– All park in Pit lane for an awesome group photo shoot, photos will be available to purchase.
Part 3: 5pm – 8pm Mountain Cruise & Pit Stop
– All entrants cruise the Mount Panorama circuit together, an amazing site that has to be seen. Pit stops for food and refreshments. Photographers spread around the track to capture those amazing shots.
Part 1: 7am – 2pm Show & Shine
– 40 min Country cruise out to Mayfield Gardens, near Oberon for the Show & Shine. Meet at the Mt Panorama Pit Complex @7am to leave @7:30 sharp. We will cruise out in formation HG, HT & HK in that order to help speed up the set up time at the show. Please ensure you fuel up before we leave.
– All cars parked up by 9am sharp for when the show opens to spectators.
– Food vendors present and kid’s amusements. 16 hectares of magnificent private gardens to explore.
Part 2: 2pm – 4pm Observation Run (1hr drive)
– Country Cruise back to Bathurst observing local landmarks, leave at you leisure and explore the country towns along the way. Whilst filling out the observation run sheet, points go towards grand champion.
Part 3: 6pm – 11pm Presentation Dinner
– Dinner & live entertainment at the Mt Panorama Pit Complex
– Show & Shine awards presented, Lucky door prizes and raffles. No BYO as Bar onsite.
Part 1: 8am – 4pm Motorsport Event
– 8am Driving briefing rear of pits for an 8:30 start.
– Roll Racing & Go 2 Whoa on Pit Straight, Dyno shootout at rear of pits.
– Trade stand displays & stalls.
– Market style food stalls present along with FREE kid’s amusements.
Part 2: 4pm – 4.30pm Event Closeout
– Motorsport Events awards presented.
– Grand Champion awarded.